Your privacy is for JCL – Jogobu Group Holding B.V. is very important. We therefore comply with the relevant laws and regulations on privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we;
- Clearly state our purposes before we process your personal data, via this privacy statement;
- Save as little personal data as possible and only the data needed for our purposes.
- Request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required.
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal information. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us.
- Respect your rights, such as the right to view, correct or delete your personal data processed with us.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use this data properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do at the webshop with information that we gather about you.
If you have any questions or would like to know exactly what we keep about you, please contact JCL -Jogobu Group Holding B.V.
You must first register for certain parts of our webshop. You must then provide information about yourself and choose a username. With this we create an account, on which you can log in with that username and a password of your choice.
For this we use your name, address, gender, telephone number, e-mail address and possibly delivery and billing address. We are legally obliged to do this. We keep this information until you cancel the account.
We save this information so that you do not have to enter it again and again and so that we can approach you more easily if necessary, at the webshop. You can adjust information via your account whenever you want.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to be able to handle it properly. We may then provide your personal data to our delivery service provider to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this we use your e-mail address, gender, billing address, telephone number and name and address details. We are legally obliged to do this. We keep this information until your order is completed. We store certain customer data for longer in connection with the statutory tax retention obligation.
Providing to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the parties mentioned above, we will not, under any circumstances, give your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police so require in the event of a suspicion of a crime).
We keep statistics about the use of our webshop.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We always adjust the security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our webshop changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions.
View, change and delete your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information, we hold about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Right to view: You have the right to view the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your personal data and to direct marketing.
- Right to delete: You can request us to delete your personal data.
- Right to data transferability: if it is technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data that we process from you transferred to a third party.
- Right to limit the processing: in some cases, you may request to limit the processing of your personal data (temporarily or otherwise), which means that we process less data from you.
Upon your request, we may ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid ID to ensure that you are the right person to whom the personal data belongs. It is important that you protect your citizen service number and passport photo.
We will, in principle, comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you of this in time.
To file a complaint
If you believe that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to make a complaint to the regulator. This is called the Data Protection Authority.
Info @ Jogobu.com